Diagnostic and Defense Technology Analysts
Since its founding in 2000, has been committed to partnering with a broad range of industries to help businesses and innovators overcome challenges on the road to successful commercialization.
We respond with the zeal and degree of service that your company demands. For the research community, we create software tools utilizing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. Long before the final ROI of innovation initiatives can be determined, we are creating technologies that predict which bets to place and how long to continue investing.
We help companies identify technology opportunities and build long term success with innovative technologies that fit technology mission goals. We can identify government technology needs and place your technology within them.
Scout. Filter & Engage
We deliver researched and vetted technologies to further your vision and long-term goals in academia, government, and industry.
Processes & Results
We focus on strategies that accelerate skill and knowledge transfer by identifying hidden opportunities within immense data sets using AI.
BUILD YOUR INNOVATION FOUNDATION
Why Choose Us
Diagnostic and Defense Technology Analysts carry out specialized studies for our clients using a variety of approaches and search tools to only present economically viable solutions.
- Technology Portfolio Management using Machine Learning.
- Technology and Research Assessments with Market Intelligence.
- Software Development Machine Learning.
- Specializing in commercialization plans and technology assessments globally for over 20 years.
- Developed proprietary software using machine learning specifically for technology transfer offices and researchers in academia, government, and industry.
- Our platform provides up to date market intelligence, technology assessment reports, and news of government mission needs.
- Minority and Woman Owned Small Business.
“Before Diagnostic and Defense Technology Analysts, the process of researching market insights consisted of scouring the internet, stalking on LinkedIn, or asking the researcher for leads. The most frustrating part was how time-consuming this all was. Research for market insights turned into a one-and-done instead of a month long process.”– Louisa Williams
Get in Touch
Do you have any queries or messages related to our services? Do not hesitate to reach out. Please send your queries to us by filling the simple form below: